Best espresso in Pittsburgh: 21st st coffee

A while ago, I blogged about my Seattle espresso exploration, and lamented that I couldn't find such beasties in Pittsburgh. Charlie mentioned 21st Street Coffee and Tea.

Yum!

They've got the best espresso I've had in Pittsburgh, and it was the equal of the best espressos I had in Seattle. Rich and creamy, with a thick crema and a tingly acidity, and not a hint of bitterness. They use intelligentsia's Black Cat espresso blend, and it comes out very tasty. For the brewed coffee fanatics out there, they've also got a Clover machine. I highly recommend this place. Now we just need to convince them to open a copy of themselves near or at Carnegie Mellon.


Old comments

  • atult: Sounds good...
    I am not a coffee fanatic, but your description sure sounds tantalizing! But I bet some of my coffee-addict friends would love this. Thanks for sharing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on CS Graduate Admissions

Chili Crisp Showdown: Laoganma and Flybyjing

Two examples from the computer science review and publication process